- 18 December 2013Nido gets Philippines rig
Australia’s Nido Petroleum has taken on a rig from UMW Standard Drilling to drill the Baragatan prospect on Service Contract 63 (SC 63) offshore the Philippines.
- 18 December 2013Morocco farm-in
Ireland’s Fastnet Oil & Gas has signed a farm-out deal with South Korea’s SK Innovation for a stake in the Foum Assaka licence offshore Morocco, on which an exploration ell is due to spud in early 2014.
- 17 December 2013Dejour’s Colorado deal
Dejour Energy has signed a Letter of Intent with Singapore-based Seco to jointly develop oil and gas assets in northwest Colorado, USA.
- 17 December 2013CGG to cut seismic fleet
Seismic player CGG said today that it would be cutting its fleet in a bid to trim costs.
- 16 December 2013TAQA gets Morrone green light
TAQA has been given the go ahead from the UK government to move ahead with the development of the Morrone field in the North Sea.
- 16 December 2013Greka lands $65m India deal
Greka Drilling has won a US $65m contract from India’s Essar Oil to drill around 100 wells on Block RG in West Bengal, India.